Urgent Care in West Chester
Compassionate Urgent Care
West Chester Veterinary Medical Center provides urgent veterinary care for cats and dogs in Chester County.
Need Urgent Care?
If your pet needs urgent veterinary care, call us immediately or bring your pet to a local emergency hospital. Starting treatment quickly may reduce recovery time or even save a life.
We see urgent care cases from 08:00 am - 08:00 pm, 7 days a week.
Urgent Care for Pets
We are here when your pet needs us most.
Call Us: 610-696-8712
The following situations are examples of emergencies that require immediate care:
- Emergency surgery
- Severe bleeding or bleeding that doesn't stop
- Obvious signs of pain or extreme anxiety
- Choking, difficulty breathing or continuous coughing/gagging
- Seizures and/or staggering
- Fractured bones or severe lameness
- Bleeding from nose, mouth, rectum, or blood in urine
- Inability to urinate or pass feces, or pain associated with urinating or passing feces
- Severe vomiting or diarrhea; 2+ episodes in 24-hours
- Injuries to the eye(s)
- Your pet has ingested something poisonous (such as antifreeze, xylitol, chocolate, rodent poison, etc.)
- Heat stress or heatstroke
- Refusal to drink for 24 hours or more