Veterinary Internal Medicine in West Chester
Our West Chester vets can provide diagnosis and treatment for a variety of internal conditions, from immune system issues to brain disorders.
Internal Medicine for Pets
The area of internal veterinary medicine involves treating diseases and disorders within animals' internal systems.
Our veterinarians bring extensive experience in diagnosing and treating of challenging cases, from disorders of the brain and nervous system to lung disease and tumors.
At West Chester Veterinary Medical Center, we have a variety of diagnostic tools and treatment methods at our disposal.
We can manage patients with multiple diseases or disorders, and provide effective treatment alternatives for those who do not respond well to standard procedures.
Internal Medicine Conditions
Our veterinarians diagnose and treat ailments in the following areas:
- Cardiology (heart-related disorders)
- Reproductive Issues
- Immunology (disorders of the immune system)
- Pulmonary Disorders (diseases of the lungs)
- Gastroenterology (diseases of the digestive organs)
- Oncology (tumors and cancer)
- Urology (urinary functions and genitourinary tract)
- Endocrinology (glands and their functions)
- Neurology (disorders of the brain and nervous system)
If your pet needs a procedure or expertise that we do not offer, we will refer you to an experienced specialist.
We are connected with a network of exceptional veterinary specialists in West Chester and throughout Pennsylvania.
Laboratory & Diagnostics
We support our comprehensive approach to internal medicine with advanced testing, imaging and other diagnostic procedures.