We’re Here to Help You!
Our staff of doctors and veterinary technicians are always here to provide their services for small animal emergencies and urgent care, from 8:00 am – 8:00 pm seven days a week. We are available evenings, weekends, and all holidays. Our staff is prepared to provide quality medical and surgical care for your ailing pet. The WCAEC (West Chester Animal Emergency Center) is accredited by the AAHA (American Animal Hospital Association) and meets over 300 criteria for their excellence in emergency care.
Signs of an Animal Emergency Include:
- Ingestion of a Poisonous Substance
- Difficulty Urinating or Defecating
- Bleeding/Open Wounds
- Difficulty Breathing or Choking
- Sudden Collapse
- Unable to Walk or Get Up
- Intestinal Obstruction
- Broken Bones
- Multiple Episodes of Vomiting or Diarrhea
- Electrical Shock
- Eye Injuries of Any Kind
Please don’t hesitate to call us at (610) 696-4110 if you suspect you have an animal emergency!
***If you suspect your pet got into a poisonous substance, please call the pet poison control hotline at (888) 426-4435 immediately!***
- We see emergencies and urgent care cases during our regular office hours — 8:00 am – 8:00 pm, Monday – Sunday.
- We are open for daytime emergencies on all major holidays.
- For after-hours emergencies, please call the Veterinary Referral Center at 610-647-2950